Private Client Solicitor 2+ yr PQE
A new role has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor to join our busy team in Romsey. We are a well-established firm who have built our reputation on providing our clients with a high quality, professional service. We are looking for an experienced and motivated wills, trusts and probate solicitor who is dedicated to this area of law and is able to manage and expand an existing caseload.
Areas of focus
- Drafting of Wills and Codicils to include complex Wills
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Drafting Deeds of Variation
- Probate Applications and Administration
- Deputyship Applications to the Court of Protection
- Inheritance Tax and Succession Planning
Ideally candidates hold STEP or SFE accreditations or are working towards these. (Not essential but desirable)
Salary is dependent upon experience.
If you thrive within a busy and challenging environment and are seeking a hands-on role within a friendly and supportive work place, please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com